Salmon fillets with ginger, red onion and pepper
Preparation time: 20
Cooking time: 30
· 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
· 5 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
· 2 tbsp clear honey
· 2 red onions, finely chopped
· 3 peppers, de-seeded and cut into 2.5cm (1”) pieces
· 5 pieces of skinned salmon fillets
· Extra virgin olive oil (cold pressed) - optional
1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C (400°F, gas mark 6, fan oven 180°C).
2. Mix ginger, soy sauce, honey, onions and peppers in a bowl.
3. Lay fish on a large flat oven dish. Pour the mixture over the fish.
4. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from fridge and cover with tin foil.
6. Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
7. Drizzle with olive oil before serving